Thursday, January 20, 2011

KATRINA BALDWIN (left)

Where are you from? Manly, Sydney

How long have you been decorating for? I discovered my passion for decorating when I bought Planet Cake's first book about a year ago and after completing Basics 102 last year am now totally addicted!

What inspired you to join the Opera House team? Basically I saw the whole project as a really great learning experience...and for free...who could say no?!

Favourite Simpson's character? Definately the Comic Book Guy

DEANNE CESSARIO (right)

Where are you from? Sydney's eastern Suburbs

What possessed you to get involved this week? I made the decision this year to take part in a once-in-a-lifetime experience, be it hanging from the Eiffel Tower or trekking the Himalaya's. When I saw the project advertised I jumped at it, knowing this is something I will definately never have the oppurtunity to take part in again.

The biggest challenge you've faced this week? Finding a babysitter!

0 comments:

Post a Comment