Friday, January 7, 2011

2011 - Bring. It. On!

Well 12th night has been and gone, the tree is down, the choccie's eaten, the wine drunk, and we've said goodbye to all things Christmas and hello to 2011! The year has started in much the same way we left 2010, with a bang (and a slight sense of rising panic) and it looks set to be even more exciting and ground-breaking than ever.

In PC School news, classes resumed today with Stuart and Lesley taking our first Basics 101 for the year -it's so lovely to have the halls filled with students again, I have to say it's felt a little quiet without them the last couple of weeks! For those of you who weren't aware, we have decided not to hold any further courses interstate this year, while we focus on the Sydney school, but that said we have more classes than ever...the slightly scary, larger than life calendar before me is testiment to that. Even more exciting is the fact that we are already booked up until April (I know, I can barely belive it myself!)

The PC calendar!!!
Like a lot of places this time of year, we're down to skeleton staff at the moment, but unlike a lot of places, we are just as busy as always. Check out what the guys managed to rustle up this week:

Jess's hand-piped extravaganza

 

Just another standard day at the office for Margie 


These LV logo's were meticulously hand-painted by Ritzy over an entire day


We finished off last year with a book signing and cupcake demo at Dymocks in the city and I would like to take a quick moment to thank everyone who stopped by. I know I say it all the time but it truly is a pleasure to have the chance to meet our fans face to face and have the oppurtunity to have a chat with each of you. It was a really fun day and I must say we were thrilled with the number of blokes purchasing the book. Like I always say: real men do cupcakes!







The next BIG event on the PC calendar is the mucho-exciting Operation Opera House (as I have come to refer to it in my head). 20 volunteers will be taking part in one of the biggest and most ambitious projects we have ever embarked on: to make the biggest Opera House cake ever attempted. Are we a little bit nervous? You betcha, but hey it wouldn't be a challenge otherwise would it? I can't wait for things to get started on the 18th, so stay tuned for all the updates and the final reveal on Australia Day.

Paris on the cover of 'Dynamic Business' December 2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment