Saturday, April 2, 2011

One of 'Those' Mornings

This morning started out as one of those days. You know the kind I'm talking about. After a slight air-con mishap we walked in (veeeeeery early) this morning to find a majorly important cake feeling softer than Santa Claus' belly. Eeeeeeek! On top of that we had a visit from a lost local canine and a seriously stressed out delivery guy. Thank God Antony was on hand with his world-famous cake surgery skills and disaster was (narrowly) averted. I absolutely wish I could show pics of this cake of which I speak, at this stage however it's Top Secret...but trust me, watch this space! As for the puppy, it's family were located and said delivery driver is, I'm sure currently unwinding beer in hand. So all's well that ends well here at Planet Cake this week.

While I can't show what left our doors at the crack of dawn this morning, I am thrilled to bits to be able to share with you this truly unique wedding cake. I have been known to wax lyrical about my favorite cakes, however on this occasion I believe I will hold my tongue as I think this one speaks for itself.





Oh, and just a couple of other things the guys threw together this week:









0 comments:

Post a Comment