Monday, October 11, 2010

Last week with so many amazing cakes, the guys were working well into Friday evening, and so I just thought I would try and brighten everyone's Monday with a look at those cakes

Anna Maria made this one for Susan Stanford's wedding event on Saturday, and we took this picture of her next to it just to give you an idea of how HUGE this cake was.



Now this was definately our funkiest wedding cake of the week. This is our 'Top2Bottom' cake, designed last year by Antony, and the couple finished it off with their own custom made bride and groom figurines. This cake is super-delicate when assembled and has to be transported in three seperate parts. Well worth the effort in my opion.





An oldie but a goodie, I love Ritzy's spin on the classic Dolly Vardon cake. I have to admit, I kind of want one!


0 comments:

Post a Comment