Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Planet Cake Update - Weeks 21.03.09 & 28.03.09

I have been completely slack and not posted an update for 2 weeks, which I know most of you would not have noticed, but to those that do I apologise I am just snowed. The good news is that there are so many great cakes to see all at once!

I think the pick of all the cakes just for pure wow factor is definitely Margie’s “George’ to my knowledge Margie is the only cake decorator who creates these types of cakes and I have included a photo of Margie so you can see the scale. I would love to be at George’s birthday party because I don’t think his guests are going to stop talking about this cake!!








The amazing cakes just keep coming, a carousal created by Margie for a very lucky little girls christening, I have included the actually carousel that we used as the reference to give you some scale – pretty amazing. The client was absolutely over the moon and blown away!






A gorgeous cupcake castle and stand from Anna Maria with painting by Margie, truly beautiful and very original!



How cool is this Kung Fu Panda by Margie? I think these novelty cakes are taking cake decorating into the next dimension; it is absolutely perfect in almost every aspect.




Finally some lovely feedback for a cake that Anna Maria made for Country singer Felicity Urquhart who was married in March in Vanuatu to her gorgeous husband Glen.

"Just wanted to say a huge thank-you for the wonderful cake, it was a HIT!!!! Stopped traffic all through the airports and plane! Sarah (our courier) felt like a celebrity"



Thank you for the Magic!

0 comments:

Post a Comment